Massage therapy is a system of hands-on treatment;
manipulating the muscles and soft tissues of the body
to help relieve stress, tension and pain.
Tamsin is an ITEC qualified holistic massage therapist. Her personal experience as a runner and yoga practitioner has led her to understand first-hand the stresses and strains which can affect the body in so many ways.
“Training in massage therapy has been such a life changing path for me, and I am proud to be able to use my knowledge and passion to deliver improved health and wellbeing to my clients.”
Tamsin is also trained in
Indian Head Massage &
and is currently working
towards accreditation in
level 3 sports therapy.
Benefits of massage therapy:
• Alleviate painful conditions such as low back pain, sciatica, headaches, RSI and many more.
• Boost the immune system by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defence system.
• Improve circulation and the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to tissues and organs.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
• Stimulate the release of endorphins – the body’s natural painkiller.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles.
• Relax and soften injured, tight or overworked muscles.
• Increase joint flexibility and range of motion.
• Improve skin condition.
• Induce a sense of calm and wellbeing.
• Decrease anxiety and stress levels.
• Improve concentration.
• Enhance sleep quality.
• Increase energy.
• Reduce fatigue.
The list of benefits
provided by massage therapy
is almost endless!
It can be used to treat a specific painful condition,
or as a way of escaping daily life for an hour
and experiencing that all important “me-time”.
Whatever your reason for choosing a
treatment with PERSONAL BEST
we will create a tailored programme,
which will leave you feeling
your Personal Best!
Follow my FACEBOOK PAGE
for news and offers